Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sometimes you have to scream FUCK

I don't swear all that much in my daily life. I am fairly perky and positive. But, sometimes you just have to say/scream FUCK. Because sometimes things suck. No, they fucking suck, and you and I have the right to say that.

On the front page of yahoo this weekend was the headline: J-Wow is pregnant. J-Wow. First off, if you don't know who "J-Wow" is, lets just start with the name. It has the word "wow" right in it, so that's gotta tell you something.

I watched J-Wow a couple of times on MTV's "Jersey Shore." She now has her own spin-off show with Snooki. That's right, Snooki. I watched this woman get tanned, toned, drunk, sick, felt-up...well, you get the picture. Anyway, she's pregnant. This woman. J-Wow. But, I'm not. And I'm lovely and have never done those things (on tv anyway or since I reached my thirties...).

So, this is one of those things that just doesn't seem fair. And so to this I yell: FUUUCCKKK.

You can too, it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment